Mael Chiropractic Care Can Relieve Your Neck Pain
Neck pain can cause a lot of discomfort. This discomfort can make it challenging to continue with your tasks. How can you get better?
Chiropractic care can help you relieve your neck pain. Expert chiropractors at Mael Chiropractic in Allston and Boston have the expertise needed to help you feel better.
We can treat various types of neck (cervical) conditions, such as:
- Cervical sprain injuries
- Facet joint sprain
- Degenerative joint syndrome of the neck
- Cervical intervertebral disc injuries that don't need surgery
Causes of Neck Pain Requiring Chiropractic Care
The most typical causes of neck pain include:
- Osteoarthritis: This joint disorder induces progressive deterioration of cartilage. The body responds by forming bone spurs that impede joint motion.
- Injury and Accidents: Sudden, forced movements of the neck or head can injure surrounding and supporting tissues. Muscles react by contracting and tightening, creating muscle fatigue. This condition can cause neck pain and stiffness.
- Growing Older: Degenerative disorders, such as spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, and osteoarthritis, affect the spine.
- Daily Life: Obesity, weak abdominal muscles, and poor posture can disrupt spinal balance, making the neck bend forward to accommodate. Emotional tension and stress can make muscles contract and tighten, causing stiffness and pain.
How Our Chiropractors Will Diagnose Your Neck Pain
A chiropractor in our Allston and Boston centers will evaluate your spine to determine the affected areas. This wholesome analysis is critical to treat other issues that you are yet to start experiencing.
The chiropractor will do a comprehensive examination to figure out the cause of your neck pain. They will determine areas of restricted motion, posture issues, and spinal realignments to understand your body's mechanics. They may also recommend imaging tests, such as an x-ray or MRI.
We do these tests and examine your medical history to get a better understanding of your condition. This comprehension helps us know if you need surgery or chiropractic care is enough to help you feel better.
Chiropractic Remedies for Neck Pain
We will use a mix of manual therapy, spinal manipulation, and other techniques to relieve your neck pain. Spinal manipulation techniques may include instrument-assisted manipulation and flexion-distraction technique. We may also use massage and ultrasound to relieve your pain.
Mael Chiropractic Care Can Help Relieve Your Neck Pain
Mael Chiropractic offers expert chiropractic care in Allston and Boston. Our team comprises the best chiropractors who leverage their expertise to make our clients better.
We can help you by relieving your neck pain. Our chiropractors will examine your condition and recommend the best treatment option to make you feel better.
Contact us today and book your appointment to relieve your neck pain.